OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEAN: Welcome to Vanllee Hotel and Suites. We want to ensure you that we are taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. Our team is doing their utmost best to provide you with a very safe and healthy stay.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Are you currently open during COVID-19 ?
A: Yes, we are open, however, we have reduced our front desk hours to 7:00am-midnight. Please call front desk for most updated information 626-915-3441 (press 0)
Q: What precautions or procedures are you taking during COVID-19?
A: We are conducting additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel.
• High-touch areas are cleaned regularly with upgraded chemicals
• Hand sanitizer are available at front desk
• We are leaving rooms vacant for 24 hours before checking another guest in.
• Face coverings are required in all indoor public areas.
• All hotel keys are sprayed with anti-bacterial solutions before handing out to guests
• Our employees have been educated on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, as well as monitoring all team members’ body temperature daily
Q: When are check-in and checkout?
A: Check-in at 3:00 p.m. and check-out at 11:00 a.m. We do allow early check-ins, but they are based on availability upon arrival.
Q: Do you charge for parking?
A: There is no charge for parking.
Q: What is your pet policy?
A: Service animals are welcome. No pets are allowed.
Q: What is your smoking policy?
A: We are 100% non-smoking for all guest rooms as well as indoor public areas. However, there are designated smoking areas outside of the building.
Q: Do I have to leave a deposit when checking in?
A: There is a $200 incidentals deposit applied. Only a valid bank issued credit card or cash is accepted.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
A: All hotel reservations are subject to a 48-hour cancellation fee.
Q. What is the size of your hotel?
A: Our hotel and suites offers 250+ suites . We also have over 9,000 square feet of event space, making it an ideal location for private meetings and wedding receptions.
Q: What are your guest suites like?
A: All of our suites boast a spacious living room and separate bedroom with one king bed or two double beds.
Each offers the following amenities:
· Free wireless high-speed internet
· Hair dryer
· In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
· Iron/ironing board
· Multi-line telephone with voicemail and data port
· Parking (complimentary)
· Seating area with pull-out sofa bed
· Wet bar with refrigerator
· Television is basic cable
Q: What amenities or on-site services do you offer?
A: Guests benefit from a thoughtful supply of on-site services:
· Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access
· Complimentary self-parking
· ATM services
· Valet laundry
· Refrigerator, coffee makers in all rooms
· Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
· All rooms are suites and include separate living and sleeping area with pull-out sofa bed
· Executive desk
· Business Center
· Gift Shop
Q: Do you have a restaurant on site?
A: Yes, Hamilton’s Steakhouse is located near the lobby of the hotel.
Q: What types of recreation and exercise options are available at your location?
A: We offer all the following amenities for your use and enjoyment:
• Outdoor swimming pool (open year-round)
• Hot tub (open year-round)
• Fitness Center including a cardio equipment, conditioning machines and free weights.
Q: Are you ADA compliant?
A: Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
Q: Do you offer extended stay options?
A: Yes. If you will be staying a week or longer, we offer special extended-stay rates available for those staying for seven to 30 nights.
Q: What are your banquet and meeting facilities equipped to handle?
A: We offer over 9,000 square feet of banquet space capable of accommodating 10 to 400 people. We can facilitate:
• Corporate Meetings
• Social Events