We are committed to providing our guests peace-of-mind while staying with us, including regularly sanitizing public areas & room keys.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Are you currently open during COVID-19 ?
A: Due to ongoing precautionary measures, we are currently not accepting new reservations. For any existing or upcoming reservations, please contact us directly for most updated information.
Q: What precautions or procedures are you taking during COVID-19?
A: We are conducting additional cleaning procedures in all areas of the hotel.
• High-touch areas are cleaned regularly with upgraded chemicals • Hand sanitizer are available at front desk
• All hotel keys are sprayed with anti-bacterial solutions before handing out to guests
• Our employees have been educated on the steps they should be taking to keep themselves safe and healthy, as well as monitoring all team members’ body temperature daily
Q: When are check-in and checkout?
A: Check-in at 3:00 p.m. and check-out at 11:00 a.m. We do allow early check-ins, but they are based on availability upon arrival.
Q: Do you charge for parking?
A: There is no charge for parking.
Q: What is your pet policy?
A: Service animals are welcome. No pets are allowed.
Q: What is your smoking policy?
A: We are 100% non-smoking for all guest rooms as well as indoor public areas. However, there are designated smoking areas outside of the building.
Q: Do I have to leave a deposit when checking in?
A: There is a $200 incidentals deposit applied. Only a valid bank issued credit card or cash is accepted.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
A: All hotel reservations are subject to a 48-hour cancellation fee.
Q. What is the size of your hotel?
A: Our hotel and suites offers 250+ suites . We also have over 9,000 square feet of event space, making it an ideal location for private meetings and wedding receptions.
Q: What are your guest suites like?
A: All of our suites boast a spacious living room and separate bedroom with one king bed or two double beds.
Each offers the following amenities:
· Free wireless high-speed internet
· Hair dryer
· In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
· Iron/ironing board
· Multi-line telephone with voicemail and data port
· Parking (complimentary)
· Seating area with pull-out sofa bed
· Wet bar with refrigerator
· Television is basic cable
Q: What amenities or on-site services do you offer?
A: Guests benefit from a thoughtful supply of on-site services:
· Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access
· Complimentary self-parking
· ATM services
· Valet laundry
· Refrigerator, coffee makers in all rooms
· Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
· All rooms are suites and include separate living and sleeping area with pull-out sofa bed
· Executive desk
· Business Center
· Gift Shop
Q: Do you have a restaurant on site?
A: Yes, Hamilton’s Steakhouse is located near the lobby of the hotel.
Q: What types of recreation and exercise options are available at your location?
A: We offer all the following amenities for your use and enjoyment:
• Outdoor swimming pool (open year-round)
• Hot tub (open year-round)
• Fitness Center including a cardio equipment, conditioning machines and free weights.
Q: Are you ADA compliant?
A: Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
Q: Do you offer extended stay options?
A: Yes. If you will be staying a week or longer, we offer special extended-stay rates available for those staying for seven to 30 nights.
Q: What are your banquet and meeting facilities equipped to handle?
A: We offer over 9,000 square feet of banquet space capable of accommodating 10 to 400 people. We can facilitate:
• Corporate Meetings
• Social Events