NOW HIRING: HOUSEKEEPERS
PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Join our housekeeping team! We offer competitive wages and many hotel perks!
Responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned rooms/suites. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain rooms/suites in compliance with standards.
Checks maid cart for supplies and stocks as needed.
Greets guests immediately with friendly, sincere acknowledgment.
Strips dirty linens and towels and removes used amenities from the room/suite.
Cleans rooms/suites as assigned, which includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, and washing windows. Reports rooms as clean and available.
Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain rooms in compliance with hotel standards.
Replenishes linens and guest amenities.
Cleans balconies (if applicable).
Responds to special requests by guests, such as providing extra amenities or service time requests.
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to Safety/Security Department.
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about hotel services, activities, and local attractions.
- Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance for guests and employee safety in the event of an emergency.
- Assist fellow team members as requested.