NOW HIRING: MAINTENANCE WORKER
FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
Pay is based on experience. Benefits to include Medical, Vacation, Sick Time, Holiday Pay and many hotel perks.
Maintains the guest rooms, public space and back of the house areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including, but not limited to: carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering, and masonry to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
• Inspects guestrooms, public spaces and back-of-the-house for areas to repair, touch up or replace.
• Repairs, or replaces items such as light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters, paint, furniture, wall coverings, caulking, grouting or other miscellaneous items.
• Assists other department team members in the systematic application of the preventive maintenance program.
• Makes records of repairs made, or areas in need of further attention.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
• Maintain inventory of supplies needed to perform job functions.
• Report major repairs and items that cannot be repaired to the dispatcher for further action and, if necessary, place a room out of order.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor, such as water-proofing, shop clean-up and labeling of hazardous materials.
Forward cover letter and resume to email@example.com